Monday, November 30, 2009

Merry Christmas

I am not going to say Happy Holidays or whatever is PC these days. I am saying Merry Christmas. If it fits, wear it. If it doesn't, work on Christmas Day!

This is a painting I did during a musical performance Christmas 2007. I had about 8 minutes to cover a 3 x 5 foot canvas thus, the painterly and loose strokes. Not as good as the Almighty "6" but never said I was. Just a gushing fan...

Doing this painting for 3 services in a row was physically challenging and a highly emotive experience. Thought I would share the timely image.

~*~Merry Christmas~*~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad some companies are advertising Christmas again, after the abdication of God in the stores last year.

Maybe those opposed don't spend as much money?

Roxanne Grooms said...

Well, in that case, we need the economic stimulus.