Monday, June 29, 2009

"Well...what if I did lose my job?

Does anyone else think it's ironic, strange or just sick that Anne Heche is in a show called "Hung"? Does anyone else think it's ironic, strange or just sick that the lead actor's last name is Jane but he is playing the role of Ray Drecker with an impressive "part". Or, does anyone else think it's ironic, strange or just sick that HBO is airing this?

And let me save you a post... does anyone else think it's ironic, strange or just sick that I am watching this crap? Answer: ______

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
I guess...
What's in your wallet?

6 comments:

E-6 said...

Well, it appears your footwear fetish will finally come out of the closet if you lose your gig...

Roxanne Grooms said...

"Business" casual...

ponyboy said...

Crap television is a much-maligned and misunderstood opiate; it is my drug of choice. Every night, after the children are in bed, I tune in and turn on with my TiVoed friends at TMZ.

As young Mr. Dylan once sang, "I need a dumptruck baby, to unload my mind."

Crap TV, and TMZ in particular, is my dumptruck.

Don't harsh my mellow.

How's Hung?

brianS said...

"Hung"??

Is David Carradine in that too?

(too soon?)

brianS said...

and I don't know about San Diego County, but up here, the county workers are staring 80-96 hour furloughs (per month) in the face.

Yep. We are talking about operating the county gov't at half-time or less.

Roxanne Grooms said...

PB - here's to crap TV for escapism and decompression. I do try to watch something that wrinkles the brain but sometimes you just gotta give in and check out. "Hung"? Too soon to give a review other than it did not make me change the channel. I have a feeling it will not be "intellectually" stimulating.
brianS - laughed out loud on that one... although perhaps too soon (?). But I have a feeling ol Dave would have appreciated that too.
I hope that the half-time does not include you. It is just crazy. I have to complete a survey on how I would keep operations going with a 10/20 or 30% reduction in staff. Hello... by saying "no" to silly requests? Maybe. Hanging in by the fingernails here. Good luck bS.