Sunday, April 5, 2009

THIRTY-EIGHT

1993
Friends/Family:
Troy, Carol, Bob


This was my brother-in-law, Troy. He was a Harley Biker boy. I look back on this with love. This is the closest I ever got to being a biker babe. Actually, we just came in from the fish house and Carol, my mother-in-law fixed us some food. It was soooo cold that I could not get warm. I loved sitting around this table during Sunday dinners and holidays. We would start out great, laughing and having a good time then the tipping point would arrive. Usually, one of Bobby's siblings would take one swig too many and there would be some sort of argument. It was always fun but sketchy times around the in-laws or should I say outlaws dining table.

In history, this happened: 1993
http://www.infoplease.com/year/1993.html

No comments: