Sunday, April 5, 2009

THIRTY-TW0

1987
Friends/Family:
Gary, Gary's family, Deluxe friends

Gary's father was delivered some bad news. He was diagnosed with colon cancer. We were all in shock but we all bonded together in support. He continued to work but his health started to decline.

My friends at Deluxe decorated my cube for my birthday. It was a nice gesture even though I did not look very happy about it. Those days were a bit challenging when we found out about Gary's father. He and I got along very well and I was not looking forward to the road ahead.

I got to go to a few World Series Games when the Twins won the Championship. It was really a wonderful experience. This picture was taken at a State Capitol celebration. I was at the final game and my friend Hans and I ran all over Mpls afterwards. It was crazy! Very fun times.

In history, this happened: 1987
http://www.infoplease.com/year/1987.html

No comments: